Carly and Freddie [Creddie] (from iCarly)Edit
- Freddie (Robbie) is a nerd.
- Carly (Tori) is the star of the show who is normal and appears to care about her work and be a good student.
- Freddie (Robbie) has a stalker-like crush on Carly (Tori), and Carly isn't impressed by it.
- Carly (Tori), can get Freddie (Robbie) to do things that he doesn't want to do, and vice-versa.
Leonard and Penny (from The Big Bang Theory)Edit
- Leonard (Robbie) is a nerd and Penny (Tori), a hot chick.
- Leonard (Robbie) is lactose intolerant.
- Leonard (Robbie) had loved Penny (Tori) since the first time they met.
- Leonard's (Robbie's) friend, Sheldon (Rex), says that Penny (Tori) will never love him.
- Penny calls Leonard a geek, but not in a mean way.
Ross and Rachel (from Friends)Edit
- At the beggining of the series, Ross (Robbie) keeps hiding his crush of Rachel (Tori).
- Ross (Robbie) is the geeky one of his group of friends.
- Rachel (Tori) is very caring and affectionate towards her friends.
- Their friendship almost ended when Marcel's (Rex's) safety was in danger.
- Rachel's (Tori's) father, Leonard (David), hates Ross (Robbie).
Peter and Mary-Jane (Spider-Man, various sources)Edit
- Peter (Robbie) is the nerd guy and Mary-Jane is the pretty girl.
- Peter (Robbie) has loved Mary-Jane (Tori) since the first day he met her.
- Peter gets jealous when Mary-Jane is dating a "cooler" boy (Ryder).
- Peter (Robbie) also shows to have feelings for another friend, Gwen (Cat).